Provide quality customer service, information regarding products, and assistance to external and/or internal customers.
- Complies with all specified FDCPA, state and city laws and provisions, as outlined in the GC Services Compliance with FDCPA and State Collection laws Statement, the Collection Excellence and System Training programs and the FDCPA Test
- Assists Managers on special projects
- Sorts and distributes all incoming and outgoing mail; routes customer correspondence and client files to the appropriate A/Rs; updates client systems for Mail Return items
- Prepares and mails all manual letters, and updates client system notes
- Work assigned accounts by calling the necessary place of business to ensure proper documentation is received to resolve accounts per company standard operating procedures and contract
- Documents all activity in CLIENT/GCS System in a concise and accurate manner
- Corrects any deficiencies or oversights as outlined by management and/or quality control
- Maintains good public relations
- Adhere to Company attendance, punctuality, and meal and rest break requirements
- Maintain concentration and focus in order to meet performance goals
- React positively to an ongoing, changing environment
- Demonstrate the ability to handle pressure when attempting to meet deadlines and performance goals
- Maintain good working relationship with assigned supervisors and coworkers
- Work safely without presenting a threat to self or others
- Perform additional duties as required by management
High School Diploma or GED is required; Bachelors degree preferred.
No experience necessary
Must be able to type quickly and accurately, use a mouse effectively, and have a basic understanding of Windows-based operating systems.
Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Interpret a constant flow of information
- Listen effectively
- Work with and apply basic mathematical concepts
- Deal with difficult interactions with customers
- Respond to customer inquiries and statements effectively
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Manage time effectively
- Solve problems or issues that may come up
- Concentrate and focus for extended periods of time
- Cope with high-stress and changing environment
- Remain alert at all time.
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Adhere to work schedule and punctuality requirements
All job offers are contingent upon completion of drug and background checks.
GC Services is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet