To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Transaction Management Manager - Chicago, Detroit, Denver
JLL • Chicago, IL
Posted 11 days ago
Transaction Management Manager – Chicago, Detroit, Denver
We are building our pipeline of Transaction Management talent. Our candidates can be based out of Chicago, Detroit, or Denver.
What this job involves:
Our Transaction Manager will manage and execute lease transactions while fostering client relationships and business growth. You will be responsible for overseeing and preparing monthly reports, quarterly reports, budgets, cash flow forecasts, memorandum documenting significant client issues and strategic planning. Our Manager works primarily in a leadership role on straightforward projects or in a support role on more complex projects. You will work independently or as part of a team; and will occasionally supervise or manage the workload of Senior Analysts and Analysts. You will also work on and will be asked to direct special projects/assignments as needed. Our Transaction Manager will manage and work with professionals across a wide variety of disciplines and business units.
Managing Client Relationships
- Assume key transaction responsibilities for a national strategic client
- Provide advice on client transactions;
- Attend regular client meetings and conference calls
- Improve client transaction management processes
- Work directly with clients and team members to resolve financial model, transaction and landlord issues
- Manage building tours with the client
- Manage transaction reporting to the clients
Financial Analyst, Research and Transaction Support
- Manage transactions
- Hire and manage co-brokers for selected lease transactions as required
- Review lease documents and write lease summaries and abstracts, and review other materials as part of the due diligence process
- Prepare and review detailed financial analysis, including NPV cash flows
- Perform and/or review complex financial analyses
- Manage Analyst responsibilities throughout the transaction process
- Gather and evaluate real estate market and property data
- Research companies, landlords, and potential subtenants
- Lead the preparation of annual reports and other presentations
- Conduct market calls, preview space opportunities, develop fact sheets and tour books, and gather photos and floor plans
- Prepare commission invoices and track transactions in proprietary software programs
Sound like you? Before you apply it’s worth knowing what we are looking for:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or Real Estate
- Must have 3+ years of commercial real estate transaction/leasing experience
- Real estate brokerage or salespersons license
- LEED certification, desired
- Knowledge of real estate leases and accounting procedures is imperative
- Superior negotiation and leasing and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical ability, both financial and qualitative
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners and clients
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure, and effectively prioritize and manage time and workload
- Understanding of and commitment to client services
- Willingness to take on new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
What you can expect from us:
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org