Fidelity Charitable (www.fidelitycharitable.org), a donor-advised fund, is one of the largest public charities in America. Since 1991, Fidelity Charitable has helped donors support over 200,000 nonprofit organizations with more than $25 billion in grants. In 2019, our donors granted over $7B to charitable organizations.Position Description:
The Non-Profit Service Representative is a part of the Non-Profit team and is responsible for ensuring the best experience to our grant recommended Non-Profit organizations. The individual will establish relationships with the organizations and provide timely and accurate processing of enrollments into our Electronic Funds Transfer Program. The associate will perform required due diligence on enrollment forms and help identify what organizations should be targeted for the program. As a member of FC’s Service Delivery team, the representative will be part of a highly motivated, fast paced team, must have a strong understanding of service operations, and must be able to balance priorities well.Primary Responsibilities:
Experience/ Qualifications/ Personal Qualities:
- Review recommended EFT enrollment requests and ensure all valid information is filled in accurately
- Data entry of EFT enrollments into the database system
- Build positive relationships with organizations and ensure Fidelity Charitable is providing the best service and experience
- Help streamline donations once recommended to an organization
- Decrease check delivery issues and update the database to most accurate information
- Research grant checks that are returned to Fidelity Charitable by the U.S. Post Office
- Participate in quality control of EFT processing
- Maintain up-to-date procedures and year-end training materials
- Suggest process improvements and system enhancements that will increase efficiency and/or mitigate risk to the organization
- Bachelor's degree and 2 years of experience in customer service or service operations
Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates attention to detail, with good follow-through
- Strong interpersonal, planning, multi-tasking and time leadership skills
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving skills
Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Demonstrates ability to identify and mitigate potential areas of risk
- Ability to meet overtime commitments
- Proven understanding of Fidelity systems such as XTRAC, RepApp, Genesys (not required)
Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications required
- Work hours are MF 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CT, with extended hours as needed
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Non-profit Service Representative.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Non-profit Service Representative .
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Non-profit Service Representative.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
- Process Improvements (Business)
- Attention To Detail
- Complex Problem Solving
- Verbal Communication