To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Corporate Account Manager
ChemTreat • US-Nationwide
Posted 14 days ago
ChemTreat’s sales opportunities are specific to water treatment and require an individual with both sales and technical knowledge within the industry. This water treatment sales position is focused on managing existing accounts and growing new business to drive ChemTreat’s market position within a geography or an industry.
The Account Manager will be responsible for retaining an existing customer base by fostering the ChemTreat value certification and earning return on investment as well as actively generating new accounts. This position is primarily focused on the profitable growth and maintenance of a territory by determining and meeting customer needs.
Qualified applicants must have knowledge and understanding of water treatment including feeding chemical and taking measurements, troubleshooting, and explaining to customers what is needed to fix a problem, improve a system, or provide a reduction in total cost of ownership. ChemTreat prides itself on delivering maximum value to the customer, therefore all sales positions are expected to value sell and continuously demonstrate cost savings when managing accounts.
- Lead the creation, improvement, and implementation of innovative sales strategies to drive ChemTreat’s position and increase share within the assigned geography.
- Develop key relationships with customers through the following methods: identify and engage key decision makers within existing accounts, prospect and cold call generation, frequent follow up, utilize strategic questioning, and drive to root issues to identify customers’ needs.
- Increase sales and profit margin within the territory by meeting assigned targets for profitable sales volume and margin dollars.
- Engage technical staff and management as needed to develop retention and growth strategies.
- Establish professional relationships with key personnel in customer accounts.
- Create and present effective proposals to current and prospective customers
Communicate the ChemTreat value proposition to the customer base
Troubleshoot technical and site-specific process issues
- Attract, interview, and screen new candidates at various levels
Effectively audit key unit operations
- Entertain customers and prospects in accordance with ChemTreat’s entertainment policy
- Self-motivated with a strategic mindset
- Balance of self-confidence and humility
- Ability to be a team player and partner well with others
- Required ability to identify issues and develop practical solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (emails, comprehensive service reports, proposals, etc)
- Fluency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Industry knowledge specific to water treatment including familiarity with various applications
- Bachelors of Science; Engineering or technical degree preferred
5+ years of successful water treatment related experience
- Proven track record of generating sales revenue and maintaining and growing an account base
- Travel dependent on size of assigned territory
- May require long hours & varied work schedules
- Constantly required to sit and occasionally required to walk, stand, climb (includes stairs), balance, stoop, bend, kneel, crouch or crawl, and talk, hear, and smell
- Constantly using hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, and computer keyboards.
- Routinely required to reach with hands and arms, squat, turn/twist, or reach, lift, carry, push, or pull up to 60 pounds and sometimes required to maneuver drums weighing 250-800 pounds
- Occasionally required to climb stairs and ladders and work at high elevations for extended periods of time.
- Occasionally required to drive both short and long distances, not to exceed DOT regulations
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- The Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to wear all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for deliveries which may include: eye, hearing and respiratory protection, protective apron, steel toe shoes, gloves, hard hats, or face shields.
- Occasionally in extreme heat conditions
- Required to use ear plugs for hearing protection
- Both Indoor and outdoor sites may have high noise levels
- Site location may be at a boiler house
- Outdoor site can be located at a cooling tower, water plant, wastewater plant, or a process area.
- Use of hazardous chemicals is routine.
- Collaborative working environment working; position touches all levels within the customer organization
- Trust and respect for customers and ChemTreat field and leadership teams
Employment with ChemTreat is on an at-will basis, which means that either the employee or ChemTreat can terminate the employment relationship at any time and for any reason (or no reason), with or without notice, unless the employee and ChemTreat have entered a written agreement signed by the employee and a duly authorized representative of ChemTreat.
Danaher Corporation Overview