The Project Engineer works between the design, construction materials, integrated services and field teams and are responsible for assisting the project team with planning, management and administration of the project(s) to which they are assigned.
Our client is a fully integrated Developer in the Seattle market. They specialize in ground-up multi-family construction. They are looking for hardworking individuals who are willing to help them grow in the Seattle area
- Understand and adhere to company safety policies and programs..
- Ability to independently manage multiple scopes of work - both subcontracted and self-performed.
- Responsible for coordinating and/or expediting the flow of information, files, drawings, permits, and correspondence; including RFI's, Submittals, Subcontractor T&M tickets, material expediting logs, Submittal Logs, and RFI Logs.
- Assist in subcontractor management
- Schedule, attend, and take minutes at key project meetings.
- Participate in, and lead, assigned elements of project closeout including punch list, owner turnover manuals and required owner training.
- Participate in weekly planner/subcontractor coordination meetings and track weekly planner data.
- Coordinate and manage materials with the Materials team and subcontractors
- Review/validate extra work orders (EWOs) presented by subcontractors
- Assist Project Mangers/Superintendents with creation and management of project schedules, logistic plans, and subcontractor and materials coordination plans.
- Review of Subcontractor work in the field
- Maintenance of site As-Built Drawings using Project Management Software, and update teams of changes and impacts to their scopes of work.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1 to 5 years' industry experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer knowledge and efficiency, including MS Office, Bluebeam, and project management software
- Be effective at building collaborative relationships and functioning effectively as part of a team
- Demonstrated work ethic
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to enter a company while they experience great growth, and thus taking on more and more responsibilities, providing you with the career opportunities you want! A few of the many perks offered by our client are:
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits
- Car Allowance