Home Health RN
If you are an experienced Registered Nurse / RN with an interest in Home Health, then you need to read on...Registered Nurse / RN Opportunity Description
Our client is a well-established Home Care
organization. They have current opening for RN’s
to do home visits in the Waterloo, IA
area. Ideally, candidates will have at least one year of experience in Medicare Home Health or Hospice. However, any RN with a year’s worth of experience in fast-paced environments such Med-Surg, ICU, ER would be considered.
An excellent compensation package is being offered to the selected candidate including: very competitive base salary, health and dental insurance, generous PTO, retirement plans (401k) and a real opportunity to grow! The organization also offers tuition reimbursement.Registered Nurse / RN Job Requirements
Registered Nurse / RN Job Responsibilities
- Home Care and OASIS documentation experience preferred but not required.
- Strong clinical skills and reliable transportation.
- PEDS, Cardiac, Wound Care experience / certifications a huge plus.
- Ensure quality care in the patient's home.
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal regulations.