To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
- Sarah VanHeusen
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TEKsystems, Inc • Seattle, WA
Posted 6 days ago
TEKsystems Global Services® is part of TEKsystems, the leading IT services and staffing company in North America. TEKsystems Global Services provides a continuum of services ranging from engagement management to full outsourcing for applications, infrastructure and learning solutions. As a services provider, we leverage our talent management strengths to extend the business value of our client partnerships and deliver measurable business and IT outcomes.
TEKsystems Global Services is a fast-paced, growing organization with a dynamic and diverse work environment. Our strong culture is embodied by our core values- relationships, commitment, serving others and open communication. Our values guide our hiring decisions and shape how we make a meaningful impact in the IT market.
The Transformation Leader is responsible for managing all services for a Cloud Program for multiple or a single large customer with revenue under management ranging from $10 to $40 million. The Transformation Leader must have the ability to collaborate and exercise influence both within TEKsystems Global Services and the customer organization and maintain industry/functional expertise and knowledge of key industry issues and trends impacting the IT Services marketplace especially in the domain of Application Management and Modernization, Application Development, Cloud Transformation , Continuous Integration/Continuous Development ). The Transformation Leader is responsible for a team which typically consists of 1 - 3 Global Delivery Managers (GDMs) with 5-10 Delivery Managers (DMs).
Key Accountabilities and Priorities:
Solution Development / Delivery
* Gain a clear understanding of customers' strategic business requirements and their inter-connected technical requirements.
* Understand, develop, and mature the solution design by collaborating with customers and stakeholders to manage their expectations and resolve sales, stakeholder, and delivery issues in a timely manner.
* Facilitate internal communication and assembly of a delivery team for new engagements to include practice support, delivery (regional and/or practice), and account team members.
* Lead and influence both internal and external stakeholders toward a technically sound solution that meets the customers' expectations for cost and risk considerations.
* Perform various interactive sessions with external customers to develop a strategy for solution acceptance and understanding; expanding the customer's perception of possible approaches.
* Consolidate solution status and proposed costing information across the project stakeholders.
* Ensure sales/solution/delivery escalation procedures are addressed and communicated to client, consultants, and managers.
* Implement knowledge management strategy and communicate process and procedures for knowledge transfer from sales/solutions to delivery.
* Perform sales/solutions/delivery risk and opportunity issue management and facilitate issue resolution with proper notification to all affected parties.
* Identify and coordinate the solution/delivery change control process.
* Provide extensive technical guidance and leadership to influence the internal and external stakeholders to understand the larger solutions context and risk considerations.
* Identify and capitalize on additional opportunities as they arise within the customer environment and address as part of the ongoing sales cycle.
* Understand TEKsystems Global Services differentiating services offerings, discern where the capabilities and opportunities exist, and map those into short-term and long-term strategies within customer portfolio
* Assess, build, and enhance the positioning of TEKsystems at the "C-level" within the enterprise services world
* Create an internal mentoring system for the direct reports
* Contribute to TEKsystems Global Services best practices and knowledge repository
* Manage a diverse, global delivery model across multiple industry vertical and support horizontals
Cloud Practice & Product Line Management
* Perform periodic practice pipeline and opportunity analysis, product line review, and solution "health checks" with practice and delivery resources.
* Examine customer reference-ability and establish on-going relationships with the customer and account team members.
* Refine practice pipeline and product line attributes based upon metrics and analysis as well as overall fit within the marketplace and technological changes.
* Support the development and execution of an Account Strategy in collaboration with internal stakeholders.
* Lead, develop, mature, and advance a practice set of service offerings, specific product lines, the related solutions, and inter-practice coordination; be the thought leader and subject matter expert within the practice and be recognized as such within TGS.
* Based upon changing technical and market conditions, provide leadership and guidance on developing services and offerings.
* Understand and manage customer requirements (solution and environmental factors) to ensure contract understanding and acceptance for deliverables, cost, contract type, timeline, risk and assumptions, and customer satisfaction.
* Ensure solution/delivery methodology is understood by team from opportunity assessment to project closeout; sales to delivery knowledge transfer.
* Lead and coordinate cross-practice solutions and delivery roles and responsibilities, project phases, and deliverables.
* Financial and contractual responsibility for engagement profitability.
* Maintain awareness for additional business opportunities and support pursuit of future business through quality results and escalation to internal stakeholders when additional business opportunities may present themselves.
* Ensure Sales and Solutions management methodology is followed on all client opportunities.
* Mentor, manage and develop product/project team members. Team size varies from 3 team members up to >15 team members.
* Conduct annual reviews and provide feedback throughout the year on employee performance where required.
* Ensure Human Resources policies and procedures are communicated and executed according to internal and consultant HR policies.
Required Education and/or Experience:
* Bachelor Degree or equivalent, relevant experience; Graduate Degree preferred.
* 15+ years' experience in information technology and/or professional services, with emphasis on Cloud Services (AWS, Azure), DevOps ToolChain, Data Services and EDH, Application Development, Security/Compliance enterprise level integration experience and knowledge required.
* Extremely deep and broad technical experience in the subject matter area.
* Experience in developing solutions, delivering and administrating client professional services agreements including the change management process.
* Frequent interactions with external customers at the CXO level; normal level of interactions is the CXO level; established consulting and interpersonal skills with 15+ years' experience
* 15+ years in IT service management/project management providing solution development and daily sales/solutions oversight within a professional services environment or equivalent, relevant experience in managing resources in appropriate environment.
* IT Experience: Consultant, Architect, Enterprise Architect, Business Analyst, Development, or other IT experience.
* Relevant certifications in the subject matter area(s); expected > 5 current and relevant certifications
* Excellent understanding of Services Outsourcing, Application Modernization, CI/CD and Cloud Services
1. Advanced CI/CD consulting (framework automation) Full stack frameworks (DevOps)
2. Advanced Integration services (end to end automation) Tool chain integration for advanced workflows
3. Advanced Cloud architecture and design in a large enterprise multi-account environments
5. Advanced Infrastructure as Code development (CloudFormation, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills, and Business Acumen:
* Strong conceptual and analytical skills, which demonstrate out of the box problem solving.
* Proven ability to appropriately prioritize and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment.
* Team player with experience leading and collaborating cross-teams to deliver successful solutions.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills (English language).
* Superior people and personnel management skills.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.