Are you looking for a career where you can build a better world with innovative technology? If so, meet SAIC. Our Intel group just won a big contract that will be 10 years in duration, and they do really great work on this program.
We are seeking for smart, passionate, and dynamic Power Engineers who want to make an impact in the real world using bleeding edge technology to build high-valued custom solutions for our commercial and government customers.
- The right person will work with great technologies and smart people to drive actionable intelligence and manage content at scale.
- Apply now if you are a dynamic, enthusiastic, and creative individual who wants a first-hand view of helping solve some of our nation's most enduring problems.
- Identify and manage power related requirements-validity, traceability, verification
- Perform analysis and provide recommendations on contractor designs related to power supplies including but not limited to fuel cells, and primary and secondary (rechargeable) cells and battery systems
- Prepare and contribute to engineering level documents to include technical accuracy of acquisition documents to ensure objectives can be met, review of technical proposals and review of proposed hours against WBS elements.
- Must have active/current TS/SCI, and you must be able to obtain a Poly prior to starting this position
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field
- Requires 5 years of relevant experience, professional and/or academic
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Power/Electrical Engineer
or [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Power/Electrical Engineer
for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
Top Secret Sensitive Compartmented Information (Ts/Sci Clearance)