Revenue Accountant- downtown Midland, Texas
• Assists in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to revenue accounting
• Supervises in the preparation of various oil and gas reports
• Directs the installation and maintenance of accounting records to show oil and gas receipts
• Directs the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, and revenue distribution
• Establishes system controls for new financial systems and develops procedures to improve existing systems
• Coordinates preparation of external and internal audit materials
• Directs the installation and maintenance of new revenue accounting procedures, software, and other related procedures and controls
• Ability to work effectively with multi-disciplinary professionals and individuals at all levels throughout the company
• Accounting Degree
• 10 years experience – oil industry or public accounting equivalent
• Oil and Gas Revenue accounting experience
• Project and change management
• Strong understanding of Federal and State royalty and tax reporting
• Management / Supervisory experience
• Enertia Experience is a positive
• Ability to work and communicate across multiple levels
• Cross functional collaboration
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Oil And Gas