Senior .Net Developer
Play a key role expanding the data platform that supports many of the top names in real estate, including Apartments.com, LoopNet, and CoStar Suite.
- 5+ years web service design and development
- 3+ years database design and programming
- Excited to work throughout the entire software lifecycle, including developing, testing, deploying, and supporting production systems to meet business needs
- Excited to work both autonomously and collaboratively as appropriate
- Excited to write production-quality code (defect-free, adhering to team standards, clear/concise, performant, and well-tested)
- Excited to build proof-of-concepts (quick to learn and explore new technologies and approaches to build a minimum viable product)
- Feel a sense of ownership/pride in the quality of your work
- Bonus points for experience with the following: C#, .NET, MS SQL, NoSQL databases, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, distributed/message-based systems, React, Electron, cloud development, AWS.
- Market-leading compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription and vision benefits, including an HSA option
- Company-paid life insurance and disability benefits (long-term and short-term)
- 3 weeks paid vacation time off, in addition to sick leave and personal days
- 401k (Traditional and Roth) options, with a generous company match
- Company-provided lunch options, snacks, coffee/tea, and espressos!
- Work culture committed to healthy choices and work-life balance
- On-site gym, locker rooms, personal trainer, yoga, and Zumba classes!
- Metro transit and parking subsidy/benefit
CoStar Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an environment where all employees feel included and respected. All employment decisions are made on the basis of merit, qualifications, and business need.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Software Development Life Cycle