Looking to join an agency with a tremendous amount of opportunities available? For over 30 years, Interim Healthcare of NEPA
has been committed to serving our patients and communities. We offer a competitive salary, affordable benefits, and flexible scheduling for an excellent work/life balance! Interim Healthcare of NEPA
is currently seeking an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse
to care for our intermittent clients in our Home Health division. The ideal candidate will possess one (1) year of nursing experience in Long Term Care or equivalent. Covering visits in Scranton, Pennsylvania and the surrounding areas. Schedule
Location: Carbondale, pa and surrounding areas
Full - Time
Monday- Friday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm On Call weekend and holiday rotations Compensation and Benefits for the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
Salary: $22 - $24 per hour
Simple IRA Plan; company match up to 3%
PTO; set amount of days per year
Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
Free Education Courses Responsibilities of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Home Health:
• Participates in ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the patient.
• Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and caregiver(s).
• Provides services that are ordered by the physician as indicated in the plan of care.
• Recognizes and reports changes in the patient’s condition to the RN supervisor.
• Counsels and educates the patient and family in meeting healthcare related needs.
• Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing patient’s progress.
• Assists the RN or physician in performing specialized procedures and duties.
• Assists the RN in carrying out the patient plan of care.
• Assists the client in learning appropriate self-care techniques.
• Follows accepted standards of nursing practice.
• Effectively communicates with other members of the interdisciplinary healthcare team providing care to promote coordination of patient care and planning for discharge.
• Communicates with all physicians involved in the plan of care and other health care practitioners (as appropriate) related to the current plan of care.
• Participates in Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement (QAPI) program.
• Participates in in-services or training, as requested.
• Participates in the Office’s Emergency Preparedness program, as requested.
• Accesses protected health information (“PHI”) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization. Job Requirements of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Home Health:
• Licensed Practical Nurse with active, unrestricted license in the state of Pennsylvania
• Current CPR Certification
• At least 1200 hours of experience as an LPN/LVN or completion of the Office's preceptor program
• Team oriented and goal minded provider
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Location: SCRANTON, PA - 18501
- Certified Gastroenterology Licensed Vocational/Practical Nurse
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Works
- Health Care
- Licensed Practical Nurse