Under the direction of the Inventory Control Lead the Cycle Counter will be responsible for monitoring warehouse inventory and performing cycle counting duties to ensure that all materials are properly verified to be reflective of reported inventory. Duties also include miscellaneous stores / stockroom activities to maintain inventory accuracy through proper processing of material receipts, transfers, and issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary.
- Cycle count raw materials, packaging materials, finished goods, and non-conforming materials daily.
- Ensure materials are in proper locations. Conducts searches to locate misclassified inventory
- Open cartons, bundles, and other containers to count items and/or weigh materials to determine quantity on hand. Weigh and mark product displaying remaining product left
- Report discrepancies of over/under amounts and any damaged products to supervision - publish weekly and quarterly inventory metrics
- Communicate and develop process enhancements as needed (performs root cause analysis on inventory discrepancies and recommended.
- Interpret and use Microsoft Office products for communication and presentation purposes.
- Maintain neat, clean, and orderly warehouse appearance.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
The right candidate shall possess the following qualifications and experience to be considered for the position:
Education and/or Experience
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- 1 year of manufacturing related experience or experience in a shipping / receiving department.
- Must be detail oriented and pays close attention to accuracy.
- Must have excellent math and problem-solving skills.
- Works well in a team atmosphere.
- Proficient with MS Office: Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Good organizational skills
- Good at multitasking
- Ability to communicate professionally with people at all levels of the organization and external contacts
- Solid decision-making skills
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. 3PI believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, age, military status, protected Veterans status, Vietnam Era Veterans status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Maintain Warehouse Inventory
Responsible For Updating