Are you an experienced LVN / Licensed Vocational Nurse looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious Healthcare Company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of the Home Health LVN / Licensed Vocational Nurse:
- Provide nursing visits in accordance with the written plan of treatment signed by the physician and all subsequent orders that authorize and direct changes.
- Conduct IV Therapy, patient assessments, trechs, wound care, blood draws
- Visit 6-8 patients in their home in a near selected Territory
Requirements for the Home Health LVN / Licensed Vocational Nurse:
- Active Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse in Texas
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- At least 1-year acute care experience in home health, ER, medical surgical, SNF, rehab
Hours for the Home Health LVN / Licensed Vocational Nurse:
- Monday – Friday | 8am – 5pm, On call once every 5 weeks
Advantages of Home Health LVN / Licensed Vocational Nurse:
- Pay range $24 - $27 plus and hour (goes up and pay is dependent on relevant experience)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, tuition reimbursement
- Paid Holidays, 15 Days PTO
Interested in being considered for the Home Health LVN / Licensed Vocational Nurse:
If you are interested in applying to the this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Home Health LVN / Licensed Vocational Nurse
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Licensed Vocational Nurses