Nesco Resource is looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative in Oxford, CT. This position is temp to hire and will pay $21.00-$22.00/hr depending on experience. Position is full time with a schedule of 8:00-5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
To maintain the highest level of customer service through personal contact with a predetermined list of high profile customers. This individual must have excellent communication skills to interact with their customers, our Field Sales Representatives and Product Management. Must have the ability to fulfill customers' needs with respect to quotations, order entry, and order statuses. A significant degree of initiative, diligence and familiarity with company products, processes and procedures is required.
1. Assures that product quotes to customers arrive in a timely accurate manner to optimize new orders.
2. Reviews orders for accuracy via the contract review process.
3. Maintain and reconcile customer orders which will help to avoid returns.
4. Must keep abreast of past due orders and advise customers.
5. Knowledge of our Quality Objectives and Policy.
6. Must achieve a thorough understanding and knowledge of company products to provide maximum support to customers.
7. Must be able to access and manage customer web sites.
8. Must understand the company's gross margin policies and maximize them.
9. Directly work with CSRs at all locations to provide direct support to critical RBC Customers.
10. Communicate delivery or contract issues to Sales Engineer and customer contacts to manage schedule to avoid customer production or work stoppages.
11. Inform senior management of performance issues that can impact critical customer ratings.
12. Complete all other duties as assigned.
Candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in the customer service field preferably in a manufacturing environment, possess at least a high school diploma; higher education in a business discipline is a plus.
Must have general knowledge of how the Customer Service Dept. works within a manufacturing environment
General computer skills
AS400 Computer skills a plus
Must be detail oriented and follow issues through to completion
Must have excellent communication ability.
Ability to keep customers satisfied while maintaining company guidelines.
Must be reliable and responsible.
Must have experience with Excel and Access a plus
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 19-47089
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.