Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to our top clients who are looking for experienced Bookkeepers.
Accounting Professionals-our clients have immediate opportunities for a Bookkeeper; don't let your resume get lost in the shuffle - let us work for you! At Vaco, we give you an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with accounting managers, so they can connect your work experience to the open job-promoting your strengths to the manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
We will provide you with great insight about trends in the finance / accounting industry - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture, and growth opportunities. If your background is in finance / accounting as a Bookkeeper, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As a Bookkeeper, you will compile data, compute fees and charges, and prepare invoices for billing purposes.
Additional responsibilities of the Bookkeeper Clerk include:
- Processing invoices from multiple vendors and reconciling purchasing orders to vendor invoices
- Checking figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes
- Debiting, crediting, and totaling accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases using specialized accounting software
Someone who has previous experience in the construction industry in an accounting or bookkeeper role would be a good fit for the Bookkeeper role.
Additional requirements of the Bookkeeper role include:
• 2 + years of accounting experience as a Bookkeeper
• Experience with Quickbooks
• Previous experience in construction accounting and bookkeeping, preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary to work with various vendors and internal customers