Weichert Workforce Mobility is hiring a Global Payroll Coordinator at our client's office in Sugar Land, TX. The Global Payroll Coordinator is responsible for facilitating payroll and records changes for assignees on domestic and international assignment and is located on-site at our client's offices in Sugar Land, TX. The position provides assignment support, customer satisfaction and service delivery. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Acts as the Weichert Workforce Mobility main point of contact for coordinating and initiating changes to payroll allowances and client records during the various phases of the domestic and international relocation process.
* Oversees the accurate delivery of payroll allowances and records related services to transferees and their families using Weichert's best practices and service standards to ensure a high quality service delivery experience.
* Works in partnership with our global team of Relocation Counselors to prepare and submit action requests to client payroll and records departments on a timely basis.
* Works in partnership with the global relocation team on auditing and reporting of client specific data.
* Develops and maintains relationships with key client stakeholders, service delivery teams, and account management.
* Continually looks for opportunities to drive efficiencies, data accuracy, and customer satisfaction.
* Participates in quarterly assignment allowance audits and updates for global assignee population.
* Responsible for the accurate and timely documentation of conversations and correspondence in the WIN system.
* Maintains file documentation and ensures data integrity. Adheres to Weichert's privacy and policies standards at all times.
* Performs other duties as assigned. The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Two (2) to four (4) years of relocation or payroll related experience preferred
* International mobility/expatriate experience strongly preferred
* Strong quality control bias, problem solver
* Detail oriented, methodical, and conscientious
* Sound analytical skills
* Ability to interact with people at all levels
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
* Strong oral and written communications skills
* Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Attention To Detail
Complex Problem Solving