To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Watsonville, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Data Entry Clerk
Manpower • Watsonville, CA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Business Title: Data Entry Clerk
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Compiles and records production data from such documents as customer orders, work tickets, product specifications, and individual worker production sheets.
* Compiles data from sources such as a purchase orders, invoices, requisitions, and accounting reports and writes, types, or enters information into computer to maintain inventory, purchasing, shipping, or other records.
* Calculates factors such as types and quantities of items produced, materials used, amount of scrap, frequency of defects, and worker and department production rates.
* Compiles from customer orders and other specifications detailed production sheet or work tickets for use by production workers as guides in assembly or manufacture of product.
* Compiles inventory control records and information such as consumption rate, characteristics of items in storage, and current market conditions, to determine inventory supply and need for replenishment.
* Writes production reports based on data compiled, tabulated, and computed.
* Reviews accuracy of data entered in Macola.
* Maintains files of documents used and prepared.
* Compiles material inventory records and prepares requisitions for procurement of materials and supplies.
* Oversees product transfers between facilities to ensure accuracy.
* Invoices labor and product to FX, BQT Collection and Designer Choice when necessary.
* Reviews files to determine unused items and recommends disposal of excess inventory.
* Prepares production, inventory and internal shrink reports.
* Supports Production department with Webflowers functions when necessary.
* Reviews records for accuracy of information and compliance with established procedures, and to determine adequacy of inventory levels.
* Traces history of items to determine reasons for discrepancies between inventory and inventory control records and recommends remedial actions to resolve discrepancies.
* Communicates with production manager, buyers, sales, allocations, and shipping department.
* Ensures employees are following safety rules while executing daily tasks.
* Ensures a clean and organized area.
Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
Oral Communication - Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills.
Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Inventory software; Manufacturing software and Spreadsheet software.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.