This is an incredibly exciting time to join Gregory Mountain Products. Gregory is a legacy company in the outdoor industry that is growing and thriving under our supportive parent company, Samsonite. As a Consumer Experience Agent for Gregory, you will be the front-line ambassador for our brand. We are looking for a candidate that will partner with our passionate and incredibly talented team to build an authentic, professional and world class consumer experience.
- Passionate outdoor user with general knowledge of outdoor gear and equipment
- At least 1-2 years minimum of customer service experience handling inbound consumer support or comparable outdoor specialty retail experience.
- Must have excellent communication and listening skills – written and oral
- High level of patience when handling consumers
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Professional and friendly demeanor
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer literacy and call center software experience
Preferred Skills and Industry Experience
- Consumer goods experience within a call center environment, ideally with an outdoor oriented company
- CRM/E-commerce Software: Gladly, Aptos, HUB2, SAP, Wilke or comparable CRM platforms
- Microsoft Software Familiarity: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Teams, SharePoint
- Various Software: Adobe Acrobat and Google Docs
- Passion for learning about new products, including end-use, features and benefits on a seasonal basis
- Interest and willingness to provide feedback to R&D on relevant new product development when required
- Ability to quickly understand a hikers needs and recommend the right gear for their specific life adventure
*Position pays $17.00 per hour.
- Support incoming consumers via multiple media channels (phone, email, chat, SMS, and social media) while maintaining a high level of professionalism and patience.
- Assist consumers with topics such as (but not limited to):
- Brand, website, or product knowledge based on questions and complaints.
- Taking online orders, including payments.
- Resolving returns and order complaints.
- Communicating our Lifetime Warranty policies and repair options.
- Support e-commerce sales (only inbound consumers) by driving the close of consumer support into sales opportunities.
- Meeting and surpassing determined productive metrics on a consistent basis.
- Utilize knowledge of policies along with problem-solving skills to de-escalate and resolve consumer issues.
- Partner with various internal departments to keep current on product information, brand initiatives, e-commerce events, and system changes.
- Responsible for following compliance procedures while still providing genuine support to consumers.
Note: Nothing in the job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue