Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality welding, cutting and joining solutions ranging from simple to complex. With over 120 years of service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation and a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric, where the actual is limited and the possible is immense.
PURPOSE: Troubleshoot, repair, inspect, and maintain power transmission, hydraulic, and pneumatic components on production equipment and systems.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Mechanically troubleshoot, repair and maintain all types of industrial machinery, equipment and systems.
- Troubleshoot, inspect, adjust, and repair automated machines, process systems, and robotic systems to ensure they are working properly and safely.
- Performs equipment failure analyses (including preventative and unscheduled maintenance).
- Plan and implement preventative and predictive maintenance programs to maximize equipment up time.
- Keep neat orderly records and order spare parts.
- Must be able to rotate shifts and work weekends and holidays as required.
- Associate degree in Mechanical Technology is preferred.
- Must pass the skilled trades assessment test for this position
- Must haves some knowledge of mechanical troubleshooting including power transmission, fluid power, and pneumatics.
- Ability to read, write, and understand written specifications, procedures and prints.
- Ability to design and execute from verbal instructions.
- Must possess good organizational and communication skills.
- Must possess good mechanical aptitude and have the ability to work on close tolerance equipment and/or parts.
- Ability to use various measuring devices (torque wrench, micrometers, Vernier calipers, dial indicators etc.)
- Must be able to use math to calculate dimensions and determine equipment setups.
- Excellent attendance required.
- Safety and quality conscious.
- Capable of lifting up to 75 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Must be able to work in confined areas, climb ladders, and work at heights of 28 feet.
- Must be able to wear a respirator.
- Must be willing to continuously improve technical skills and knowledge of plant equipment and systems.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers.
As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world’s challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.
Employment Status: Hourly Full-Time
Section: Lincoln Cleveland (US10)