Warehouse Operations Trainer - Entry Level - Toledo OH
This newly created position will require the right candidate to train all new hires on distribution center procedures, with a focus on operation of warehouse equipment, standard operating procedures and paperwork procedures. You will be responsible for the orientation and training of new warehouse associates and will ensure each associate is performing their job duties in compliance with all company policies and procedures. This position will report to the Safety Manager.
What Your Responsibilities Will Be:
- Provide best in class equipment training for our warehouse associates - new hires, recertification and post-accident.
- Conducts new hire onboarding - basic human resource information as well as safety training.
- Maintain and update training files for all warehouse associates as well assisting with driver related documentation.
- Conducts annual OSHA refresher training.
- Provide additional assistance in the Human Resources/Safety Department.
Who You Are and the Qualifications Needed to Become Successful:
- Bachelor's Degree - Operations Management, Logistics or a related field - required.
- Previous experience working in an industrial or warehouse environment - required.
- Working knowledge of safety protocols.
- Ability to teach and work with new hires and associates.
- Ability to be certified and operate warehouse equipment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication is a must. You will be communicating with team members.
- Comfortable with composing emails, creating and updating spreadsheets, data entry and various software applications.
- Flexibility in schedule to meet training requirements.
- Bi-lingual - Spanish preferred.
Awesome Perks and Benefits Offered with this position:
- New challenges and exciting opportunities each and every day.
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Discounts on delicious fresh and ethnic foods
- Annual Recognition Event
- Annual Golf Outing
- Opportunity for Free Tickets to Local Concert and Sporting Events
- Free Lunch Tuesday and Doughnut Wednesday!
- 401(k) Plan and Profit Sharing
- Medical, Rx, Dental and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Training And Development