To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
- McKenna Painton
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Healthcare Customer Service Representative
Aerotek • Tampa, FL
Posted 1 month ago
The Customer Service Associates will be the tier one group to the Participant Service Center and will act as a support liaison between the company and the customers. It is expected that the Customer Service Associates will provide immediate solutions to Customer inquiries by identifying and ensuring all Calls, Help Tickets and Chats are replied back accurately and by documenting trends, anomalies and common root cause.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Promptly respond to and resolve all calls, chat and customer inquiries along with call back requests; generated on shore or offshore.
* Monitor and analyze Help Tickets entered, ensuring Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are achieved as stated in contractual agreements for specific clients.
* Promptly respond to and resolve all emails sent to Service Center Team Leads Support group; identifying and recording incidents and trends at the agent level.
* Ensure SLAs are met as they pertain to ASA and Abandonment; monitor call volume activity including however, not limited to: agent availability, after call wrap up (ACW), extended talk time, and outbound call activity.
* Assist with Tier II support queue when needed to ensure One and Done; the PCA should also track and report Tier II calls, identifying and reporting escalated call trends by client.
* Take inbound customer calls of any nature and all associated responsibilities of the position of Service Center Associates when needed.
* Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the Acclaim platform; a SaaS based end to end solution. This solution was developed in-house and is designed to manage reimbursement administration for a multitude of different reimbursement plans including HSA (Health Savings Accounts), FSA (Flexible Spending Arrangement / Accounts), HRA (Health Reimbursement Arrangement) and other consumer driven healthcare reimbursement type accounts.
* Successfully identifies, analyzes and solves problems using analytical and critical reasoning skills.
* Diagnose complex problems and reach sustainable solutions while distinguishing between core problems and secondary symptoms.
* Develop working knowledge of 3rd party systems (debit cards, issue tracking) and operation processes.
* Be proactive in developing innovative ideas and in communicating them effectively across the organization
* Works with internal team members to identify opportunities to build efficiencies within Client Services.
* Provide subject-matter-expertise for CDAs & CDMs
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.