Waldorf Astoria Park City is looking for a Reservation Coordinator to join their team full-time.
*This position is not remote and requires the employee to work onsite at Waldorf Astoria Park City!*
Full availability is required including weekends and holidays.
-$14.00 per hour starting
-Full benefits including: medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, and more!
-Travel perks! Stay at Hilton properties for as low as $35 per night.
-Room for growth!
-Spa & meal discounts
-One free meal per shift
-Free access to the fitness facility
-50% off an epic local ski pass for the 2019-2020 season
What will I be doing?
- Room inventory and availability
- Group room lists and blocks
- Cut-off dates and restrictions, occupancy, selling guest rooms, systems use and management.
- Input wholesale and Waldorf Astoria Partner accounts in our inventory system
- Answer telephone calls from offsite reservations teams and assist with unique requests as well as handling overflow calls. Handle in house requests from other departments with regards to reservations via email
- Attend all necessary meetings, including pre event meetings
- Audit reservations, from group and transient, to ensure proper billing has been completed
- Collaborate with other departments to support guest satisfaction and revenue generation
- Provide internal support for individual reservation needs from Sales, Executive Office, and Catering Services
- Individual development through organized training and/or departmental job shadowing
As a Reservation Coordinator, you will use your strong technical skills, excellent communication skills, persuasive sales ability and world class customer service to consult with customers and book customized hotel reservations via phone and email. Agents also process group reservation information including rooming lists, suites, resumes and billing requirements. Communicates and verifies information between Meeting Planners, Housing Bureaus, Meetings and Conventions and Front Office. APPLY NOW!What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!