Cloud Lake Technology, an Akima Company, delivers highly specialized, data-centric services and technology solutions that break down organizational boundaries and transform mission delivery for government customers. Cloud Lake offers a challenging and rewarding work environment, competitive salary and benefits, and a wide variety of career development opportunities. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), 100% of our company’s profits go back to our more than 14,000 Iñupiat shareholders that have resided near and above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years. Our business helps support their way of life and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived in a challenging environment.
Cloud Lake Technology has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Technical/Analytical Engineer to support a federal law enforcement program.
The ideal candidate will have experience in system/application design, programming, data research, management reporting & systems analysis, Information Technology, and software help desk support. The candidate should also have background in training, documentation development, technical writing, data integrity and validity inspection, and editing.
Applicants selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility and suitability requirements.
- Manage the effective execution of all aspects of software projects and data repair.
- Effectively develop relationships with clients in unrelated departments and identify problems and solutions.
- Prepare and illustrate, where needed, process instructions, user manuals, user help guides, process flow charts (with VISIO).
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations, data dictionaries, and periodic and custom reports for management and users.
- Conduct database queries on all available communications systems including but not limited to NADDIS , DSS, ESS, TOLLS, CASE, AUDIT, N-DEx, LinX, SECURITY, Concorde, IMPACT, NCIC, NLETS, TECS, JABS, etc.
- Work with Program Management Office (PMO) on specialized data extracts, reports, and data creation.
- Work with Freedom of Information and Records Management Section (FRSI) to improve data entry interfaces and data error checking.
- Work with Freedom of Information and Records Management Section (FRSI) to suggest and create solutions for improved work flow and data entry speed.
- Create and maintain system documentation for the Program Management Office (PMO).
- Provide Helpdesk support for application users and product owner.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for DEA's Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs Information System (NADDIS) and Defendant Statistical System (DSS) data and structure.
- Application Design
- Computer Programming
- Data Entry
- Data Research