We are North Americaâs leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. In fact, over 65% of our managerial positions are filled by internal candidates.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!Job Description
Allied Universal is seeking Professional Security Guards. Our Security Guards allow us to contribute to our companyâs core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
Become a Phenomenal Employee today and earn up to $2,000 per referral that gets hired!!!!
Stop for an on the spot interview on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9am til 4pm @
1341 W. Robinhood Drive
Stockton, CA 95207
Allied Universal is committed to providing meaningful employment opportunities and career advancement for all our employees. Over 65% of our managerial team are from internal promotions.
Start with little to no security experience and become one of Allied Universals many success stories.
- Full-Time benefits
- Weekly pay
- Generous employee referral bonus
- On the job training
- Leadership development courses
- Company perks and discounts
Visit us at jobs.aus.com or text ALLIED to 86754. Click/Copy the link below to apply directly now.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North Americaâs leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.