$1000 SIGNING BONUS AFTER SIX MONTHS OF EMPLOYMENT
Responsible for providing specialized services for the treatment of co-occurring substance use and mental illness to individuals enrolled in the ACT Program
Bachelor’s or Master's degree with current substance abuse counselor certification of CADC, CRADC, CRAADC or CCDP or licensure. Has a commitment to service and personal excellence. Is team oriented and values diversity. Preferably has training or experience in integrated dual disorder treatment.
1) Service provision based on multidisciplinary ACT care plan to include, but not limited to, conducting comprehensive substance use assessments that consider the relationship between substance use and mental health; Assessing and tracking consumers' stage of change readiness and stages of treatment; Using outreach and motivational interviewing techniques; Using cognitive behavioral approaches and relapse prevention; Providing individual co-occurring counseling; Arranging and providing educational and process groups co-occurring counseling; Preparing and/or participating in development of individualized wellness plans and wellness plan reviews
2) High percentage of consumer contact involve specialty related activities related to substance use or co-occurring treatment concerns.
3) Responsible for appropriate documentation and recording within the case record according to policy
4) Participate in ongoing clinical supervision
5) Participate in regular team meetings, including the following functions WITHIN the team: Modeling skills and consultation; Cross training other staff and help them develop dual disorder assessment and treatment skills; Attend daily organization team meetings; and attending all treatment planning meetings for consumers with a dual disorder.
6) Adhere to ongoing professional training policies
7) Other duties as assigned
Although driving is not an essential function of the position, a valid license and agency established minimum automobile coverage are required in the event the employee drives during the course of employment.
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.
"While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with arms and hands; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel or crouch; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities of the position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. "
Radiation Treatment Planning