To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Summerville, SC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Warehouse / Clerical Admin
TBC Corporation • Summerville, SC
Posted 1 month ago
Our Warehouse Clerical Admin will provide administrative support to the Regional Distribution Center and other corporate departments by locating merchandise, expediting shipments, updating spreadsheets /reports and answering questions.
For 60 years, TBC Corporation (TBC), one of North America’s largest marketers of automotive replacement tires, has been a tire company ahead of the curve. Through worldwide operations spanning wholesale, retail, and franchise, TBC also provides automotive maintenance and repair services with best-in-class brands. TBC meets the needs of consumers in search of total car care at more than 3,200 franchised and company-operated tire and automotive service centers under the brands NTW℠, NTB®, Tire Kingdom®, Merchant's Tire®, Big O Tires® and Midas®. TBC serves wholesale customers in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Mexico and the Middle East through NTW℠, TBC Brands, TBC Dealer Group, TBC International and TBC de Mexico.
- Professionally interact with customers(both internal and external) and potential customers the phone
- Meet or exceed TBC’s performance standards for quality and speed of service to our customers
- Respond to inquiries from all TBC locations
- Prioritize duties to ensure that the external and internal customer receives timely and accurate information
- Maintain all necessary files in a neat and orderly manner
- Perform data entry to receive inventory and create shipments
- Prepare required reports or updates as requested by Distribution Center Management
- Follow all safety practices as outlined in policy and procedures
- Assist Distribution Center Management by providing support in report functions
- Assist Distribution Center Management in monitoring the accuracy of inventory
- Perform Daily Cycle Counts
- Process FedEx shipments: Pull product, label, and load
- Other duties as requested or needed
- Must possess basic math skills in order to confirm delivery quantities
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively while bending and twisting
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- High School diploma preferred, with one to three years in customer service related positions.
- Customer service orientation and a high level of professional integrity
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Strong telephone, verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain a current driver’s license
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends
- Criminal Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screen
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Company paid short term disability and company subsidized long term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(k) with company match and immediate 100% vesting
- Generous paid vacation and paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
- Purchasing power program that allows associates with a year of service to make retail purchases for through convenient payroll deduction
- Employee automotive service discounts
- And more!