To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Slinger, WI
- The Pavilion at Glacier Valley
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse Supervisor RN - Sign-On Bonus
The Pavilion at Glacier Valley • Slinger, WI
Posted 2 months ago
The Pavilion at Glacier Valley
1900 American Eagle Drive
Slinger, WI 53086
Slinger, Wisconsin, is just a short 20-minute drive from Milwaukee!
Part-time and Full-time Opening for Registered Nurse RN Supervisor
Sign-On Bonus for eligible new hire candidates through 4/30/19!
Check out our benefits - Daily Pay (get your money when you need it) and tuition reimbursement are just a few!
About the Position:
Working in long-term care provides an opportunity unique from all other types of health care facilities. Unlike nursing in other settings, long term care provides the opportunity to practice truly holistic nursing care while fostering a lasting connection between caregivers, patients, and their families. It requires a special kind of nursing professional; one with compassion, patience, dedication, and true commitment to improving the health and lives of patients at a delicate time in their lives. The Registered Nurse Supervisor works together with the nursing staff to provides positive leadership and direction of patient care. If you are a Registered Nurse Supervisor with strong leadership abilities, compassion for others, and a commitment to teamwork, apply today!
The Registered Nurse Supervisor, RN will work under direct supervision using the state-specific Nurse Practice Act, Company Standards, Practice Guidelines and nursing judgment. Responsible for supervising licensed nurses and certified nursing assistants on assigned shift while also delivering nursing care to patients requiring care, collecting patient data, making observations and reporting pertinent information to the care of patients.
- Ideal candidate must be a caring individual dedicated to providing high quality care to our patients and residents
- Must possess a current, unencumbered license to practice as a RN in the state of Wisconsin
- Must have 1+ years of supervisory experience in nursing
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English Language
- Able to react to emergency situations appropriately when required
- Must be able to relate information concerning a patient's condition
- Must be CPR certified
All of our employees are valued and receive a competitive hourly rate; our full time team members are also offered a robust and comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance/ Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Short and Long-Term Disability Options
- Tuition Reimbursement & Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
- 401 (k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- DailyPay option available! - Get your pay, when you need it.
- MetLife Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount available
- Helping Friends Foundation
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Tickets at Work - entertainment ticket discounts
- Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction
- In-facility education programs and more!
*Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Vets/Disabled. Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.