Do you want to be part of a business that genuinely values entrepreneurialism, innovation and individual accountability? We focus on our customers and are proud of the difference our technology makes. We partner with some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world and our technical innovations are used to enhance well-known brands across multiple industries.
8a - 4:30p
As the global experts in communication, monitoring and control for industrial automation, Red Lion has been delivering innovative solutions to customers for forty years. Our award-winning technology enables companies worldwide to gain real-time data visibility that drives productivity. Product brands include Red Lion, Sixnet and N-Tron. With headquarters in York, Pennsylvania, the company has offices across the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe. Visit us at www.redlion.net.
The Shipping Associate, provides support to the inventory control and material supplies for the manufacturing operation in York, PA.
Essential Job Functions
- Receive shop orders
- Issue inventory Maintain accurate inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Cycle counting Performs cycle counts to ensure inventory is accurate.
- Create UPS/Fed Ex Shipments
- Create special request labels when needed
- Pick/Pull work orders
- Put away finished goods from production
- Rotate stock FIFO
- Correspond with cross-functional teams (Customer Service and external logistics contact)
- Prepare skids- stock boxes and shrink wrap. Assist in restocking and maintain organization of each work station with boxes, shrink wrap, and prepare skids.
- Restocking each work station with boxes
- Perform all computer functions necessary to track various shipped goods.
- Close out Fed Ex at the end of shift.
Behaviors for Success
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of experience in a warehouse environment.
- Endorse, support, and model the Company's core values of Absolute Integrity, Empowerment, Customer Focus, Restless Innovation, and High Performance.
Required Licenses, Certificates or Knowledge
- Strong performance and reliable attendance record.
- Have the ability to do basic math and the ability to read a measurement scale
- Familiarity with computer software such as Microsoft Office and ERP Systems.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize while multi-tasking
None. Safety Hazards
- Adherence to soldering equipment safety requirements posted in the manufacturing facility
- Read and follow MSD sheets posted in manufacturing facility
Uphold the core values of:
Red Lion Controls provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Red Lion Controls complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Customer Service
- Enterprise Resource Planning