Genesis10 is seeking a Instructional Designer for a contract position with our client in Wayzata, MN. Responsibilities:
- Update safety training content and policies
- Send out monthly safety training content to EHS Coordinators and business groups
- Schedule and set-up meetings for CASCNA EHS Leadership Team which includes agenda coordination, webinars, conference rooms, catering, etc.
- Gathers weekly/monthly safety statistics for CASCNA EHS Leadership Team and distributes to the appropriate EHS Leaders.
- Knowledgeable with a Learning Management System (LMS).
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years administrative experience
- Proficient computer skills, Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,), Power Bi
- Ability to meet deadlines with accuracy in a fast- paced working environment, and keen sense of priorities
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well with others
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
• Bi-weekly payroll
• Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
• 401k plan
• Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
• Delivery Director for employee success and support
• Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional incomeAbout Genesis10:
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
Develop Educational Material
Develop Online Course
Develop Interactive Course
Provide Instructional Support