To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mount Pleasant, PA 15666
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Service Technician
National Tire & Battery • Mount Pleasant, PA
Posted 7 days ago
The Automotive Tire Technician role is an entry-level position. You’ll benefit from our Career Road Map training and company paid ASE Certifications. We are looking for car enthusiasts who are interested in building a career. National Tire and Battery (NTB) is committed to developing our associates and promoting from within the organization.
NTB operates more than 700 retail service store locations nationally and is experiencing rapid growth which presents advancement opportunities for our associates. NTB is a TBC company. For 60 years, TBC Corporation (TBC) has been one of North America’s largest marketers of automotive replacement tires. Through worldwide operations spanning wholesale, retail, and franchise, TBC also provides automotive maintenance and repair services with best-in-class brands. TBC meets the needs of consumers in search of total car care at more than 3,200 franchised and company-operated tire and automotive service centers under the brands NTB®, Tire Kingdom®, Big O Tires® and Midas®. TBC serves wholesale customers in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Mexico and the Middle East through NTW, TBC Brands, TBC Dealer Group, TBC International and TBC de Mexico.
- Perform tire installations, lube and repairs
- Conducts vehicle inspections for mechanical services
- Perform schedule maintenance services on vehicles
- Assist in receiving and stocking inventory
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
- Valid Driver’s License
- Criminal Background Check
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Tire and lube technician experience a plus but not required
- Automotive repair experience a plus but not required
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Company paid short term disability and company subsidized long term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(k) with company match and immediate 100% vesting
- Generous paid vacation and paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid ASE Certification and Career Path Development programs
- Free tool box/tools for associates who completed the Install Tech Program
- Tool insurance options available
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
- Purchasing power program that allows associates with a year of service to make large retail purchases through convenient payroll deduction
- Vendor purchase discount program
- Employee automotive discounts
- And more!
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment.