Accounts Receivable Clerk is a position in a team-orientated environment where everyone works together to ensure the department runs smoothly. Candidate will be responsible for various task in both AP an AR as listed below in Job Responsibilities. Schedule is based off of a 45+ hour work week Monday-Friday.
• Accounts Payable invoice coding to General Ledger Accounts
• Reconciling invoices
• Monitoring cash balances and report daily to CFO
• assisting with weekly Accounts Payable check run
• posting payments
• Responsible for entering receipts into Accounts Receivable program
• Monthly calculation and payment of commissions
• Responsible for processing customer credit card payments and posting to their account
• Generate, review, print, and distribute monthly statements
• Responsible for applying payments when received to accounting programs
• Generate monthly manager reports and distribute
• Analyze and research billing disputes
• manages the resolution process including providing great customer service through verbal and written communication skills when resolving outstanding invoice queries or disputes with customers or vendors
• Backup processing of other department areas such as Accounts Payable and Payroll
Experience and Skill Requirements:
This position requires a minimum of 5+ years of recent Accounts Payable and Receivable experience.
•Computing skills, including the ability to operate computerized accounting, excel spreadsheet, and word- processing programs
•must have strong skills in Microsoft Excel
•Accuracy and efficiency when completing data entry tasks
•Analytical and problem-solving skills
•Effective organizational skills
•Time and stress management skills
•Effective verbal and listening communication skills
•Attention to detail and an eye for a high level of accuracy
•Judgement and decision-making skills
•Ability to report to work every day, on time.
Complex Problem Solving
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 357129
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Accounting Now and SNI Financial, divisions of SNI Companies, are premier providers of staffing and recruitment services specializing in finance, accounting and banking. Our financial staffing solutions include:
- Contract/temporary assignments
- Contract-to-full-time hire assignments
- Full-time placement
Founded in 1998 by former Robert Half executive Ron Smith, SNI’s commitment to professionalism is unparalleled. Our personalized service, responsiveness and precision in matching qualified candidates with rewarding job opportunities distinguish us from competitors. Through our sister division, Staffing Now, we are also able to offer a full range of recruitment services for clerical and administrative positions. With revenues in excess of $100 million, our firm ranks among the top 100 U.S. staffing companies and was recently named one of the fastest growing private staffing companies in the country by Staffing Industry Analysts. Based in Des Moines, Iowa, SNI Companies has over 40 offices in the Midwest, Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast to best serve our job seekers and clients.
View the full profile