You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Physician / ObGyn / New Jersey / Permanent / Long Branch metro on the ocean5 miles to Monmouth Beach & Asbury Park50 miles to Ma
Long Branch metro on the ocean
5 miles to Monmouth Beach & Asbury Park
50 miles to Manhattan
80 miles to Atlantic City
Join a 20 year private group of 2 physicians and 1 APP all trained in offering both medical and surgical treatments for infertility serving the Central NJ area. They adding a highly motivated REI physician to the team.
- The ideal candidate needs to be self-motivated and have leadership skills. This is a unique opportunity offering the best features of both private and an academic practice.
- This is a full-service private ART center. They perform approximately 550 IVF cycles per year with both a fresh and frozen anonymous egg donor program.
- Center features a state-of-the-art IVF laboratory and procedure room with 3 offices. They take pride in a strong team approach and high-quality medical care while maintaining the personal boutique atmosphere.
- The practice has an academic affiliation with two Ob/Gyn Residency Programs and provides teaching for residents and medical students.
- They are involved in cutting edge research in IVF which also includes an association with highly experienced clinical embryologists and reproductive scientists.
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
LGBTQIA+ family building services
Third Party Treatment Services
Known & anonymous Egg Donation Process
Known Gestational Carrier Process
Our laboratory is approved and certified by CLIA and CAP. Member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) and the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART). The senior embryologist has over 25 years of embryology experience. Laboratory director has
- Assisted Reproductive Technology
- Building Services Engineering
- Clinical Works
- Health Care
- In Vitro Fertilisation
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: fw03dp7
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.