Carrols Corporation is one of the largest restaurant companies in the U.S. and is headquartered in Syracuse, New York. Carrols owns and operates more than 800 restaurants under the BURGER KING brand with plans for continue growth. Carrols operates in 17 states and employs over 21,000 people.
Carrols’ success can be attributed to its people; people who are dedicated to providing outstanding service and quality food for their guests. Carrols Corporation is mission-focused; everyone from the President to the Assistant Manager has a clear understanding and vision of our business and goals of the company.
We take pride in offering our employees a unique ownership-based culture that rewards performance and fosters longevity. We seek the best people and are committed to training our management teams to be leaders in today’s quick-service restaurant industry. This positions them for exceptional career advancement. Our experience has taught us that commitment to personal development produces the highest level of success.
Carrols Corporation has over a 55-year history of success in the quick-service restaurant industry. The talent, vision, and hard work of our people measures our success. If you are ready for excitement, personal growth and a challenging career…we’re ready for you
SUPERIOR BENEFITS...COMPETITIVE SALARIES...ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITY! If you’re ready for a job that sizzles with potential, you’re ready for Burger King! While managing a million-plus dollar-a-year restaurant, you will develop business disciplines in Accounting, Human Resources, Training, Marketing, Sales Building, and Cost Controls.
We realize that in order for our managers to be successful in an ever-changing business environment, we must devote time, effort, and commitment to their on-going development needs. The Carrols Management Development Program is the best in the business. The program is well defined, comprehensive, and always on the cutting-edge of new learning initiatives.
Our outstanding benefit package includes, life, medical, dental, and vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, flexible spending plan, company matched 401(k), quarterly bonus program, annual bonus program, paid vacation time, personal days, clothing allowance, tuition assistance and much more.
The restaurant is only the beginning. A commitment to do the best job possible, regardless of the task, is evident throughout our organization. We offer real career opportunities. If you are motivated and want to test your potential, Carrols is the perfect place for you.
Restaurant General Manager Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Ability to work a 50+ hour work week. (Includes nights, weekends and some holidays)
- Frequent contact, both inside and outside the restaurant, with the general public, business, and various community organizations in order to develop and improve the restaurant’s public relations.
- Communicate with outside purveyors concerning the delivery of quality supplies and repairs to restaurant equipment.
- Occasional communication with Home Office personnel concerning public policy and procedures relevant to the restaurant’s operation.
- Maintain staffing levels (hiring employees and/or scheduling work hours) through effective planning, which will assure the efficient operation of the restaurant in accordance with company policy and the respective state and federal labor laws.
Supervise subordinate staff to assure that customers are treated promptly and courteously; products are of specified quality and quantity; equipment is maintained properly; sanitation standards are complied with, and the restaurant is maintained in a neat and attractive manner.
- Utilize all company training tools to provide crew employees with on-the-job training in all aspects of restaurant operation.
- Implement and execute appropriate restaurant level financial controls (petty cash, profit and loss statements, daily deposits, WebCEMS, payroll, NOI reports, budget book, EOD reports, etc.) to assure proper accountability of company funds.
- Implement appropriate restaurant level financial controls to assure that supplies are ordered as needed; materials received are of good quality and in the proper quantity and that proper accountability for supplies is maintained.
- Receive and resolve customer complaints in a tactful manner in order to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Appraise performance of subordinates to assure that job performance is appropriately recognized.
- Prepare projections of future sales and expenses in order to establish realistic yet challenging profit objectives.
- Exercise sound managerial judgment and decision-making pertaining to all employee relations and personnel actions (i.e., timely performance evaluations, grievance handling, disciplinary actions, employee counseling, etc.) in order to develop attitudes of cooperation, enthusiasm and professionalism.
- Complete, approve, submit and maintain files on all internal records and reports as required by law and company policy.
- Train and develop the capabilities of Assistant Managers and Manager Trainees in the areas of management skills and technical knowledge in order to provide for growth.
- Maintain a safe work environment for all employees and customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
If this sounds like you, and would like to be part of a great team and work with people who care, please submit your resume today.
Carrols LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer