Kelly Services is hiring a Logistics Quality Specialist for West Point, PA area!!!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply today!!!
LOCATION: West Point, PA
Type: Long Term Contract
The Logistics Quality Specialist will be responsible for supporting the Logistics Warehouse and Inventory areas with a focus in Quality Management. Adherence to regulatory, global and site policies and procedures governing operations activities is critical. This position will be the key liaison between Logistics and Quality and will represent Logistics at Quality meetings and forums.
- Interface with Quality department in managing NOE s/CAPA s/Change Controls for Logistics Author NOE s/CAPA s/Change Controls including conducting investigations.
- Author and/or update SOPs.
- Deliver training where applicable.
- Develop and report on Key Quality metrics for Logistics.
- Conduct routine Quality meetings within the Logistics department.
- Understand and apply regulatory/ compliance requirements relative to the role.
- Participate in process improvement or learning events.
- Serve as a backup to Inventory Control, Warehouse and Shipping Operations.
- Interact with employees within own department as well as frequent interaction with employees from other groups/departments, i.e. Quality Perform other associated warehouse and distribution duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or 3-5 years’ experience in warehouse/distribution operations.
- Extensive cGMP and GDP Quality experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- SAP Experience.
- Solid ability to maintain accurate records.
- Knowledge of basic mathematics.
- Demonstrate competency and in-depth knowledge of all processes, methods and procedures related to supply chain.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems Knowledge of CFR regulations.
NOTE: This position is not being recruited by your local Kelly branch.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Product Quality Assurance