Rent Estate Agent
Renters Warehouse is looking for licensed real estate agents who want to specialize in the investor market and generate repeat clients (investors who buy multiple houses over time) and recurring revenue (commissions for leasing properties after acquisition, in perpetuity). This is not the traditional realtor's approach and is an exciting career opportunity for the right applicant.
Renters Warehouse is the leading residential real estate investment services company in America with over 20,000 investor clients currently under management across 40 markets. We are cultivating a client base of high net worth individuals and investment funds who are repeat buyers and generate recurring commissions.
Come help us redefine the real estate industry and what it means to be an agent!
Job Type and Schedule
Independent Contractor | Set your own hours | Remote Work
* Engage and assist investors looking to buy or sell Investment grade properties and/or portfolios.
* Leverage Renters Warehouse MarketPlace tools to identify market specific trends and high yield properties for asset diversification.
* Perform asset analysis and due diligence reporting for investors in need of real time market data.
* Face to face and phone sales of our high quality tenant placement and monthly property management system and services.
* Perform rental property price analysis for new clients using Renters Warehouse resources and software.
* Schedule prospective tenant property visits and showings.
* Customer service related to the property owner and tenants needs prior to and leading up to tenancy; including processing background information, lease documents, collecting deposit and first-month's rent, and property inspection.
Qualifications & Compensation
* Must possess a Real Estate License in the state of Texas
* Proficient with online business solutions such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) software. (Salesforce experience is ideal)
100% Commission based. Investment Advisors earn between $50,000-$250,000.
How you earn commission:
* Every time you get a lease signed and collect money from the tenant.
* When you list and sell investment properties.
* Commission varies depending upon incentives you have reached.
* Earn up to 90% of the tenant placement fee - which is generally 1 to 2 months rent.
* Agents can earn monthly overrides on management services.
If you have trouble attaching your resume or with any part of the online application process, please email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Real Estate Investment Sales and Residential Leasing Agent
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft Word
- Property Management Systems