Are you looking for a unique and rewarding opportunity? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, exciting environment? Do you enjoy problem-solving and working with people? Do you possess a strong understanding of IT operations? If so, you would be perfect for our IT Analyst position!
Come join Total Airport Services (TAS) and watch your career take off!
Successful IT Analysts will be able to:
- Ensure that best available solutions are implemented to satisfy business needs and serve as a liaison between the technical IT team and employees.
- Support local and regional business organization analyzing needs across multiple sites.
- Configure SAP PP/WM (QM) module in support of documented business requirements.
- Maintain, resolve and enhance IT solutions that support Isola business processes.
- Assist in documenting business processes and create presentations and diagrams in support of enhancement projects/initiatives.
- Develop functional specifications for software change requests. Perform testing of SAP changes and business processes.
- Lead the implementation, training, and rollout of new solutions.
- Serve as first level of support.
- Responsible for production support which includes overnight and weekend system monitoring on a rotational basis.
- Provide timely status updates to IT Management and key business users.
What Do You Need?
- At least five (5) years of experience in an information technology field or related field.
- Experience with successful implementation of project management methodology and toolsets.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to manage employees working in a high-pressure environment towards successful results for the property and company.
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills.
- Be a minimum of 18 years old.
- Be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Eligibility to obtain necessary credentials and clearances.
Why Join Our Team?
- Remote work as necessary
- Revenue sharing (the better TAS does, the more you get!)
- Paid Time Off and Sick Leave
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- Career development and training from our dedicated leadership team
The sky is the limit for our TAS Team! Apply now!
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job description in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.