To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chandler, AZ 85225
- Vaco - Phoenix
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Manager Financial Reporting - up to $120k
Vaco Financial • Chandler, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you looking to build your career with a company that is committed to providing the highest quality customer experience, creating long-term value and driven by a team of talented people?
This creative and innovative $1B privately-held organization is a leader in their service industry with operations all across the country, and they are looking for a Senior Manager Financial Reporting to join their team! This is a highly visible role and responsible for general ledger accounting, technical accounting research and internal and external financial reporting.
If you're sharp, ambitious and looking to take your career to new heights, then we would love to speak with you!
- Assist in internal and external reporting to comply with US GAAP.
- Lead delivery of audited and reviewed financial statements.
- Lead in coordinating external audit requirements and interact with external auditors.
- Assist in technical research in all areas of US GAAP.
- Maintain technical position papers to be current and relevant and proactively engage in research for emerging issues.
- Support creation and maintenance of SOX / SEC - Public Ready processes, controls and reporting capability.
- Lead and assist in closing the books of certain corporate entities.
- Prepares monthly reconciliations for balance sheet accounts including resolution of differences.
- Variance analyses with clearly explanations.
- Assist in preparing consolidated financial statements during quarter and year-end.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Masters or MBA highly preferred
- CPA required
- Minimum of 5 years of public accounting servicing large private or public companies
- Experience in a shared services leadership role
- Local candidates only
- Significant supervisory experience
Local candidates only. Please submit resumes in Word format.