When you're an Atrium Associate, you're a part of a crucial workforce providing the ultimate 'Home Away From Home' for our guests. We know that it takes a lot of time and effort to provide these exceptional experiences, so we reward your efforts with a competitive compensation plan to include an option for Daily Pay, 401k Plans, Medical Insurance, Travel Discounts and other benefits and perks so that you can offer your best to our guests. Plus, we make sure you can grow your career the way you want to through Internship programs, training and development and over 80 hotels that offer incredible opportunities for career driven associates.Hotel:
Frisco Embassy Suites
Dallas Area Business Transient Sales Manager
• Lead the property development and execution of Negotiated account revenue generation strategies to maximize segment profitability.
• Perform the necessary reviews of the assigned properties to understand their negotiated account profile.
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of national hotel brands' business negotiated account sales tools and resources. Keep current and ensure the assigned hotels take advantage of all brand resources and initiatives.
• Assist each Director of Sales & Marketing to identify targeted accounts and grow revenues from existing accounts.
• Conduct refresher training and account reviews as needed with each property sales & revenue leadership teams
• Review the TravelClick and other related tools along with the Negotiated segment productivity, by account, for each assigned hotel, identifying the need for strategic redirection, and/or reinforcement with the DOSM to develop plans to maximize segment revenues.
• Provide input to the DOSM and DORM in the monthly forecast for the Negotiated segment, providing guidance, competitive positioning, and overall strategic vision to achieve the desired performance.
EOE, including disability/vets
Empleador con igualdad de oportunidades, incluidos personas con discapacidad y veteranos