At Meadowbrook Manor we are looking for temporary job seekers that want to build a relationship with Our - Your residents and support them.
This person helps residents with daily living, which might include making beds, serving food, collecting food trays, ensuring water is full and ensuring call lights are answered. They also help with other tasks such as recreational and social activities.
In return you’ll enjoy the relationships that you get to make, excellent training, benefits and the ability for advancement with a company that cares!
Temporary and Permanent positions open and available!!! Looking for your flexibility that your schedule needs? We give the gift of choice and offer a variety of scheduling options.
Full Time Meadowbrook Manor Employees are offered a comprehensive and competitive benefits package after 60 days of employment:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Referral Bonuses
- Sign-On Bonuses
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation/Holiday/Personal/Sick Time
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Appreciation Programs
- Exciting Employee of the Month Program
A Hospitality Aide is a Customer Service expert and helps Residence with their everyday needs and provides non- clinical hands on resident support.
- Must have excellent customer service skills – Above all regarding Residence and family member.
- Previous healthcare experience preferred - not required.
- Distribute/Collect meal trays from resident rooms, dining room and units.
- Make resident beds, tidy the resident bedside table and/or room.
- Answer call light(s) and assist resident appropriately within scope of training.
- Maintain high level of character and professionalism. Working as a team member to provide the highest quality of care possible for each resident in our facility.
- Participate in all aspects of special events at all locations.
- Report any concerns noted to the supervisor- such as maintenance issues, incident/accident reporting, and any additional. Performing other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor/administration.
- Performs incidental housekeeping or maintenance tasks as may be required to maintain a clean, hazard-free environment for residents, visitors and staff.
- Identifies and corrects unsafe work conditions and safety hazards.
- Ability to function as a Team Leader/Role Model.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned.