Sr. Administrative AssistantCompensation:
$28.00 to $30.00 hourly
Robert Half is looking for an Senior Administrative Assistant for a 6 month contract with a Fortune 500, global clothing company in San Francisco. This position will provide support to the Merchandising & Design Operations, and is responsible for a variety of administrative tasks ranging from calendar scheduling to managing all aspects of catering for global milestone meetings.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Global Merchandising & Design Operations & Strategic Initiatives, the Senior Administrative Assistant will provide support to the Global Merchandising and Design Operations team by managing administrative responsibilities and logistics related to global milestone meetings, senior level cross functional meetings, Merchandising Leadership meetings and ad-hoc projects throughout the year.
• Support the M&D ops team in managing global milestone meeting logistics and related administrative responsibilities including but not limited to - Seasonal Concept, Sketch Review, Briefing, Assortment Workshops and FLA (Final Line Assortment)
• Manage calendar and travel for Sr. Director
• On-going ownership of scheduling cross functional and offsite MLT (Merchandising Leadership Team) meetings including ownership of agenda development, location / logistics, facilities, catering, etc.
• Schedule cross functional GTM (Go-To-Market) meetings and provide logistical support
• Support M&D team with ad-hoc projects and administrative duties as related to events planning and project managementTo apply, send a copy of your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
Applicants must be available to start immediately, and be located in the Bay Area. If you do not qualify but are interested in administrative roles, I still want to hear from you!
• Bachelor degree required
• 3+ years’ experience within the apparel industry or in an administrative role
• Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must
• Proven ability to create strong and effective working relationships cross functionally at all levels of the organization
• Ability to influence key stakeholders, often at a senior level
• Extremely detail oriented and thorough, with strong follow-up skills.
• Ability to effectively problem solve
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.