To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ankeny, IA 50023
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Unit Supervisor III
Artech Information Systems LLC • Ankeny, IA
Posted 2 months ago
Title: Assembly Team Leader
Location: Ankeny IA
Duration 12 months
Job ID: JDJP00019615
- There will not be any driving required with this position. 3rd shift (10:30 PM to 7:00 AM CST)
- Experience with, or supporting, shop floor manufacturing and/or warehouse operations
- Demonstrated team leadership skills
- Excellent communicator, who thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment
- Experience communicating across functions (such as: supply management, engineering, operations and human resources)
- Ability to flex working hours and weekends on an as-needed basis
- Safety shoes with internal metatarsal protection
- PREFERRED: -
- Experience working in a union environment
- Experience creating and promoting a Continuous Improvement work environment
- Education (Specific Branch of Study, Certificate): BA/BS in Business Administration, Engineering, Accounting, Supply Chain Management or equivalent work experience.
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7514 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.artech.com
Linked In : https://www.linkedin.com/in/eshpriya-mehta-35568a92/
Job ID: 19-217804
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.