Seeking a Splunk Service Engineer / Content Developer to add to the cybersecurity team in support of an IDIQ government contract with a Top Tier, High Visible Customer. The contract is for one (1) year with option years. The successful candidate will experience an unparalleled large-scale hybrid-cloud environment with over 800 IT systems generating millions of digital transactions in support of a diverse user base spread across the entire US.
The Splunk Engineer will provide tuning and configuration of Splunk for Enterprise Security (ES) services, develop use cases with CISO end users to build content and assist in developing advanced security use cases.
- Configure incident response and remediation workflows for ES
- Develop and Implement Actionable Alerts and Workflow for Splunk as a CISO Monitoring tool
- Develop and Implement Apps & Knowledge Objects (KO) like Dashboard, Reports, Data Models
- Work with the Splunk Architect/Admin to promote private KO to Global KO
- Assist and/or train CISO Splunk Engineering team on Data Lifecycle Support
- Assist and/or train CISO Engineering team and analysts on Content Development
- Develop and implement automation and efficiencies with Splunk and CISO workflow
- Provide Analyst training and workshops on using Splunk
- Review new content, alerts and data sources with CISO Analysts.
Are you a Splunk professional? Does this sound like the kind of opportunity you are looking for?
Please contact Elite Technical right away for consideration.
- Must be able to obtain a US Government Sensitive Clearance (US Citizenship or Green Card required). Must not have traveled outside of the US for a combined period of 6 months (or longer) within the last 5 years.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with Splunk and performing tasks described above.
- Thorough knowledge of data flow, client server and web-based systems, problem analysis and systems tuning; adept with network interfaces and technologies.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in the cybersecurity domain.
- Strong communication skills in dealing with various stakeholders (technical and functional).