To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Executive Assistant Clerk - Japanese Bilingual
Pasona • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Experience - 1 years
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Other Great Industries
Admin - Clerical, Customer Service
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to, performing and coordinating a variety of administrative duties and tasks for the Executives.
- Managing Executives' calendar.
- Arranging and obtaining travel, accommodations, and restaurants reservations.
- Providing any other travel support as necessary.
- Preparing speeches and correspondence in English on behalf of the executive.
- Processing business expense report.
- Supporting accounting team for data entry.
- Professionally answering and screening incoming calls for CEO/COO.
- Greeting guests and directing them to their destination.
- Performing any other administrative or receptionist functions as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from four-year college or university
- At least one year related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient Japanese language skills in reading, writing, and speaking.
- Excellent skills in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Job ID: 41736
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.