OfficeTeam has a fantastic career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. Do you love building solid customer relationships? Then this position may be for you. This position will operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. If you're looking for a long-term temporary-to-full-time position in Tualatin, Oregon, this Customer Service Representative opportunity could be for you!
- Be a part of business development by by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Solid understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Proven computer skills
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills
- Comfort and confidence when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- 2+ years' experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Proven knowledge of typing 45 - 60 words per minute
- Well-founded grasp of account management
- Solid understanding of customer service
- Foundational knowledge in Microsoft Outlook
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Command of Answering Multi-Line Phone System
- Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
We are looking for a service 'champion' who knows how to go the extra mile for individual customers and strives to deliver personalized, quality service in every interaction. If this aligns with your experience or career goals, don't hesitate to contact us today
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative
for more information.