To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Caldwell, NJ 07006
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Financial Accountant
Advantage Resourcing • West Caldwell, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Sr. Financial Accountant - West Caldwell, NJ
Sr. Financial Accountant performs assigned accounting tasks accurately for the month end consolidation close process, including, but not limited to, intercompany reconciliation and elimination of accounts receivables and payables. Performs financial analysis of assigned accounts or business segments from current quarter to prior quarter and to same quarter of prior year. Also, documents accounting processes, adheres to documented processes and related key controls, and performs compliance testing for J-SOX certification. Must have proficiency with Excel and accounting ERP systems (Oracle, Hyperion) and Analytical skills.
LOCATION: West Caldwell, NJ 07006
HOURS: 8:00am-5:00pm Mon-Fri
PAY RATE: $31.94/hr
STATUS: Contract to Perm
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assists in the monthly reporting process by preparing various supplemental schedules and reviewing data prior to final signoff and submission
• Problem Solving: Prepares and records month-end journal entries for various corporate accounts and consolidation functions. Prepares analysis for key accounts, requesting additional data/explanation as necessary.
• Analytical Skills: Prepares monthly account analyses and reconciliations of intercompany accounts. Understands the intercompany concept and assists with the calculation of the elimination of the profit in ending inventory
• Assists with the preparation of the annual and quarterly financial statements including balance sheet, income statements and statement of cash flows. Demonstrates a solid understanding of complex relationships Interprets the implications of the data and makes recommendations based on sound analyses
• Reconciles assigned balance sheet accounts by designated workday and according to company policy. Reconciling items must be identified, properly supported and resolved in a timely manner. Must be knowledgeable of system functionality and transaction processes to detect any accounting data anomalies, data corruption, or invalid data. Researches any data anomalies to source, quantifies any data problems, and summarizes findings to management in a timely manner
• Documentation: Documents accounting processes, assists in compliance testing, and resolves internal control gaps to meet control environment requirements for J-SOX certification
• Assists supervisor with special projects and ad hoc financial information requests
• Provides internal and external auditors with requested client assistance including business process flow, financial process documentation, balance sheet account reconciliations, supplemental financial schedules, and fluctuation analysis for quarterly reviews and year-end audits
EDUCATION: BA in Finance or related field
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
West Caldwell, NJ
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID