To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tallahassee, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pennoni Associates Inc. • Tallahassee, FL
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Pennoni Associates, established in 1966, is a multidiscipline engineering and design consulting firm that provides personalized services and solutions to meet the needs of our diverse clients. Pennoni provides services to local, state, and federal government clients, private, commercial, industrial, and construction clients as well as to other professional firms.
Pennoni is currently looking for a part-time Administrative Assistant with experience consistent but not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to department technical staff as defined by the supervisor: special projects as needed
- Manage calendars, file, assemble and work with confidential information
- Answer routine correspondence and calls from clients, serve as a liaison for both headquarters and employees
- Facilitate luncheons, meetings, order catering as needed, set up/clean-up conference rooms before/after meetings
- Knowledge of BST, CRM and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload
- QA/QC on outgoing correspondence in accordance with PAI standard
- Distribution of incoming mail and preparation out outgoing mail; prepare UPS labels and packaging for end of day pick up
- Accounts Receivable collections calls. Contact all clients for Tallahassee office who has AR greater than 90 days
Why Work With Us?
Pennoni Associates Inc., an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, has been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. According to the results of the surveys, Pennoni has built a great workplace where its employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do. Our excellent work relationships are strengthened because of our unique ability to anticipate and exceed expectations of our clients by using multi-disciplined engineering, ensuring the continued success of their projects and our firm.
- Years of experience: 4-7
- A High School Diploma is required.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Works well independently and with others, task oriented, capable of meeting deadlines, self-motivated, takes ownership of work, willing to learn and go above and beyond.