To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pinole, CA 94564
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Geek Squad Manager - Store 138 (Pinole)
Best Buy • Pinole, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Travel - None
Consumer Products, Electronics, Retail
Management, Retail, Sales
As the Geek Squad Manager, you’ll be responsible for day-to-day operations inclusive of the Precinct (computer and PC repair service) and Auto tech Bay (Auto installation fulfillment services). You’ll be accountable for leading a team of Agents in a manner that fosters a world class Client experience and drives exceptional business results. Key responsibilities:
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the Precinct and Autotech Bay including: scheduling, merchandising standards, expense management, inventory integrity, security and protection of Client assets
- Provides work direction, training and development for a team of Diverse Agents. Monitors Agent skill set achievement
- Communicates and coaches a team of Diverse Agents to help achieve Company strategy, local business plans and execute SOP
- Analyzes and evaluates both financial and Agent performance to develop plans that drive Precinct and Autotech Bay performance and overall Services revenue
- Manages the entire store operation while acting as Manager on Duty including:
- Monitor sales activity, employee productivity, merchandising standards, customer service, and processing
- Provide direction and management authorization as needed
- Resolve complex client/customer issues
- Review/generate management reports as needed
- Assists Clients per SOP to solve their technology needs which range from setting up new services on a new product/solution, to fixing/troubleshooting or repairing a solution we’ve already sold
- Assists the General Manager with recruiting, hiring, and retaining a diverse Agent workforce in line with headcount guidelines
- 1 year of experience as a Leader in Business, Military or other fields
- 2 years of experience in Customer Service or related field
- Ability to analyze and manage a budget (labor, expenses, revenue)
- Associate Degree or higher in Computer Science, Business, Management or related fields
- Retail Experience
- Consumer Electronic Repair/Service Experience
- Prior experience in selection, hiring, and performance management
Job ID: 100255659
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.