To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Basic knowledge of machinery and tools including their design, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operations, policies, and procedures and work instructions.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and complete within established guidelines.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to perform basic math functions including addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication, and calculating percentages.
- Ability to write clear and grammatically correct routine reports and correspondence.
- Willingness to seek knowledge and skills beyond present position to prepare for greater responsibility.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE High school diploma or equivalent required; 6 months - 1 year of experience in maintenance, construction or other related occupations.
Use Hand Tool
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Facilities Maintenance Technician
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: R-44785
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
At Advance Auto Parts we have a passion for YES. Each day we are motivated by a passion to help our Customers. We have a commitment to advance the lives of our fellow Team Members, Customers, and the Communities where we live and work.
When you join our team, you become one of more than 70,000 knowledgeable and experienced Team Members who are committed to providing outstanding customer service to our customers, communities and each other every day.
With over 5,100 stores in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands, we are a leading automotive aftermarket parts provider. With opportunities ranging from our front lines in our Stores to our Distribution Centers to our Corporate Support Center and our rapidly growing Professional Business, we have the career for you.
View the full profile
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.