To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Yuba City, CA 95993
- Michael Ahmadi
- Phone: 415-733-7530
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Tax and Benefits Administrator
Randstad USA • Yuba City, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Assist with the administration and maintenance of all of the company's retirement benefit plans. Assist with all corporate tax filings and reporting requirements.
- Prepare annual property tax statements for all jurisdictions, locations, and entities; audit, track and timely pay all property tax invoices.
- Prepare annual property tax expense budget.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts that track sales, property, and income tax.
- Prepare monthly or quarterly sales/ use tax filing for all entities.
- Prepare quarterly estimated income tax calculations.
- Prepare annual income tax provision calculation.
- Assist in the preparation of the corporate income tax returns including but not limited to review of depreciation calculations for tax books, review tax credit calculations, and compile PBC package for tax return preparation firm.
- Assist in research related to all special tax projects, as necessary.
- Provide support for all forms of tax audits by government agencies.
- Work in conjunction with IT, A/P, or any other relevant party, as necessary, to maintain sales tax rates in SAP.
- Serve as a source of contact to address all tax situations as they arise.
- Perform other duties as needed or requested. Demonstrate commitment to continued personal and professional growth and development. Exercise tact and discretion in interpersonal contacts. Respect confidentiality of privileged information.
location: Yuba City, California
education: Bachelor's degree
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.