You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
OTR Truck Driver
Come to J.S. Helwig for a better driving experience! Our drivers enjoy a starting pay of .55 CPM with raises up to .65 CPM, trucks governed at 68 MPH, and are paid weekly. Refer a friend and we will even pay you a $5k bonus!
COMPANY DRIVER BENEFITS
- .55 CPM with .01 CPM raise at six months
- Annual Raises up to .65 CPM
- Get paid weekly
- We love pets: Pets are allowed in your truck and in the terminal
- Free Rider program from day one (we will pay for your riders' travel)
- We are only offering OTR positions at this time. No local.
- All of our equipment is less than 3 years old
- All trucks are equipped with APU, refrigerator, and 1800 inverters
- We fly you to orientation instead of a bus
- You will get your own private hotel room during orientation
- We will buy time off back from you if you choose to stay out
- Refer a friend and we will pay you a $5k referral bonus
- Sign-on bonus currently $1,500
COMPANY DRIVER REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum age of 21 years old
- Safe driving record that meets our minimum requirements
- 6 months of verifiable OTR experience in the past three years
Call XXX-XXX-XXXX to speak to a recruiter!
J.S. Helwig & Son is a leading refrigerated transportation company that serves customers of temperature controlled and time-sensitive traffic. When you drive for Helwig, you are continuing to provide safe, efficient and reliable services since we offer the best customer service in the industry.
- Defensive Driving
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: gbvf8qn
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.